Im thinking of getting this one.

Its kind of the phone that im looking for, cos its a music phone, somemore its Youtube compatible. Ands its pretty right! But i think W705 is not in Singapore yet. And I think its gna be quite expensive. Hope it comes out soon. Im really quite excited for a new phone, heh heh :D
Anyway, here are some pics of e432's CNY fellowship yesterday. We had steamboat and a mega scale monopoly done up by qiaoru clarence michelle and I, yay! Not that I like to praise myself but I think we painted the board super nicely! Which explains all my body aches for the past few days, haha. But nevermind, I think it was quite worth it!







Recently Char added me to a group called "400 random things you remember about CCH days" in facebook. It was really interesting cos I got to read up on all the wonderful memories in chungcheng and sigh, how I miss the school and those days! That night I couldnt sleep cos I just kept thinking back about my secondary school days. Maybe I really should go back to chungcheng with char on next tuesday. I miss chungcheng! And of cos the people.
And ohno, today is already saturday, or sunday to be exact cos it's already past 12am. But I still haven prepared my song for monday's lesson.
Why are english songs so hard to sing! Until now I still havent found a song that is totally suitable. Its either the english singer is too pro and sings until notes that are too high that you can reach without gek-ing, or too rap-ish, too monotone-ish, or too unsuitable to sing without music cos it will sound too weird. HOW?!
AHH! And I still got to work on monday! Seriously dread that D:
Im nagging alot today. Im having a flu but I ate my medicine. Maybe I will get drowsy really soon.
Going to Gaolaoshi's house tmr with TJCO people! (: